Gluten Free Pad Thai
This gluten free pad see ew recipe is quick and easy. Ready in under 30 minutes, it is the perfect meal!
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Aminos
- ¼ Cup Gluten Free Tamari (or reg soy sauce for those who are not gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce (We used a gluten free / vegetarian one from Wegmans)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- To your taste Chinese Broccoli Use as much or little as you like
- To your taste Shrimp We used pre-cooked / frozen shrimp. Thaw them before you plan to use. Use as much or little as you like
- A few Shakes Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Package Rice Noodles
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Large Eggs- Beaten
- Green Onion To your taste
Fill a pot with water and allow it to boil. Make the rice noodles according to the package.
Meanwhile whisk together the coconut aminos, soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and honey in a bowl.
Heat your olive oil in a frying pan and toss the garlic in there. Allow it to simmer for approximately 30 seconds, and then add the broccoli along with some water. Put a lid on the pan and allow it to steam. Keep an eye on it and if it needs more water along the way, add it. It should be around medium heat.
Once your noodles are done, remove from the water and set aside. Once your broccoli is done remove it from the pan. In the same pan, add the beaten eggs and whisk quickly!
Add the sauce, veggies, shrimp, and noodles to the pan. Mix together and add the red pepper flakes. Allow it to sit between 5-10 minutes for the sauce to really absorb into the noodles.
Meanwhile, chop your green onion so when your pad thai is done you can toss them on top.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1879mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg