- Eggs (As many as you want)
- Furikake (As much as you like)
- 1–2 TBSP Olive Oil (To fry the eggs)
- White Rice (As much as you like)
- Sesame Oil (As much as you like)
- Cilantro (As much as you like)
- Sriracha (As much as you like)
- Salt (Optional)
- Make your rice and set to the side.
- Cover your rice in as much sesame oil as your heart desires.
- Fry your egg in olive oil so that it is sunnyside up. My suggestion is to fry it in a pan and then cover with a lid. It will cook and crisp up nicely.
- Place your egg on top of your rice and cover in as much furikake as you like.
- Cover with cilantro and sriracha (again, to your liking!)
- You can add a pinch of salt if you like. Otherwise, serve and enjoy!