- Chilean Sea Bass
- Pistachios – we get the ones in their shells. Do not get them spiced with anything weird. Roasted with salt is fine, everything else is not.
- Salt and pepper for spicing
- If you purchase a frozen chilean sea bass then make sure to take it out of the freezer and place in the fridge overnight.
- Set your oven to 425°F
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Wipe down the fish. Make sure that they are dry.
- Once your fish are on the tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take your pistachios and use a mortar and pestle to grind them up!
- Cover the fish in mayo. You do not want to drench it. Just make sure that there is enough to coat it so that the pistachios will stick to the fish.
- Coat the fish with the pistachios.
- Bake the fish for 22-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately!