Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are a quick, easy, and delicious treat. Sweet and tangy, as well as tart, they are the perfect dessert!
1. 1 cup gluten free graham crackers (or use regular graham crackers for non-gluten free)
2. 2 packages of cream cheese – I used low fat
3. 8 tbsp (1/2 cup) unsalted butter – melted
4. 3/4 cup white sugar
5. 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best but not necessary)
6. 3 eggs
7. Raspberries! Either 2 smaller containers (one you will make into a puree) the other you will use in your cheesecake. Or, one larger container that you will divide in half.
8. 1 tbsp vanilla