Roasted Potatoes Recipe: Harissa and Za’atar Roasted Potatoes are packed with flavor. With hot sauce & parmesan, these are perfect potatoes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: As many as you make
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Harissa (the spice)
- Hot Sauce (I use Franks- it is gluten free)
- Parmesan cheese
- Set your oven to 400°F
- Slice your potatoes pretty thin, the thicker they are, the longer they will have to be in the oven.
- Drizzle olive oil on the potatoes. It is going to help your potatoes crisp up and have the spices stick to them.
- It does not matter which order you do these in but decide how much harissa and how much za’tar on the potatoes. Sprinkle it on the potatoes.
- Rustle the potatoes around on the tray to make sure that each of the potato slices has spice and olive oil on it.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once you remove them from the oven, decide how much hot sauce and parmesan you want and place on top.
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes Recipe, Potato Recipe