Cajun Catfish is an easy, flavorful recipe that will make you and your guests feel that you are visiting the bayou. Make it today!
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sweet paprika.
- 2 tablespoons salt.
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- 3 tablespoon dried leaf oregano.
For the fish:
1. Fish filets
2. Olive oil to cover your fish
3. Enough spice mix to cover the filets on both sides
- Mix your spices together in a container. The best thing is that it will keep so you can use it again! Shake them all up and make sure it is really mixed well.
- Pat down your catfish filets with paper towel to make sure that the filets aren’t too wet. You want them to be dry.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and make sure they are coated, but, aren’t drenched.
- Pat your spices on and make sure they are covered on both sides.
- Now, set your broiler to high.
- Place your filets on some aluminum foil and place into the oven. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over. Bake for another 7 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve it up!