This gluten free pizza crust recipe is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe. Your guests will be questioning if it is really gluten free!
- Prep Time: 1h30min
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 1 pizza crust 1x
- Category: Lunch / Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (make sure it has xanthan gum in it)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (227g) warm water
- 1.5 tbsp psyllium husk powder
Do whatever you want for your toppings!
- Whisk together all of your dry ingredients except the sugar and the
- Mix together in a separate bowl the warm water, yeast, sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of the dry mixture.
- It is okay if it is a bit lumpy but allow it to sit for 30 minutes. It will bubble up as you see in the photo above.
- After the 30 minutes, add your wet mixture to your dry mixture and beat in the bowl of your stand mixer. It should look like the 3rd picture, that is when you know it is ready.
- Cover your bowl and allow it to sit for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Take a baking sheet or a round pizza pan and cover it with a non stick paper.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil on it and begin to spread out your crust. Dip your fingers in some oil, it will help you work out the dough.
- Once you have pressed it into the shape you want, you will let it sit on the counter covered for 15 minutes.
- Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes until it looks opaque. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Cover your crust with your toppings and place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from your oven, slice it up and serve!
Keywords: pizza crust, gluten free, gluten free pizza, gluten free pizza crust, gluten free pizza crust recipe