This recipe for gluten free cheesecake bars is a 1:1 recipe. Anyone can make it. This delicious dessert is quick, easy, and will have you asking for more.
1. 1 cup gluten free graham crackers (or use regular graham crackers for non-gluten free)
2. 2 packages of cream cheese – I used low fat
3. 8 tbsp (1/2 cup) unsalted butter – melted
4. 3/4 cup white sugar
5. 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best but not necessary)
6. 3 eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a 8×8 oven dish with baking paper. You are going to want to let the edges of the paper hang over the sides so it can be lifted when it has finished baking.
2. Melt your butter either in the microwave or a pot on the stove. In a food processor, add your gluten free graham crackers (or regular) and add your butter. Mix together in the food processor until it becomes a bit sticky. This is going to be your crust! Take the crust and press it into your baking pan.
3. In your stand mixer or in a bowl with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until it is smooth.
4. Add the eggs one at a time to the sugar and cream cheese mixture.
5. Once all of the eggs have been added, add your lemon juice and beat for 1 minute.
6. Pour your mixture into the crust. You are going to bake this for 50 minutes. At the 50 minute mark, you will turn the oven off but leave the door to the oven cracked open. Leave it in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven. It may still be a bit jiggly in the middle, and that is okay. Set aside until it is cool enough to transfer to the fridge.
8. Chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge. Once you are ready to serve, use the baking paper to help you lift it out of the pan. Cut the squares and serve!
Keywords: recipe for cheesecake bars, cheesecake bars, gluten free, gluten free cheesecake bars