“Coconut Ice” Cream
This homemade Coconut Ice Cream Recipe is an easy and delicious no churn recipe! Few ingredients, quick in time, and big in flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: until it freezes
- Total Time: tbd!
- Yield: Lots of scoops~
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 cups of heavy cream (very cold)
- 1 tsp vanilla (paste if you want speckles or extract is fine)
- 8 oz of cream cheese (room temperature – 8 oz is 1 block)
- 2.5 cups of sweetened coconut
- Take your condensed milk and the cream cheese and toss them into your mixer. You are going to want to use your whisk.
- Mix until it is super smooth.
- Add the vanilla.
- If you need to, scoop down the sides and make sure everything is incorporated.
- Add the cold cream and beat on high for 2-3 minutes. You want to get a lot of air into the mixture and make it look as if it is whipped cream.
- Once it is a beautiful light and fluffy texture, fold in the coconut.
- Put it into your container that you plan to freeze the ice cream in and pour it in.
- Cover with shredded coconut.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until it hardens.
Keywords: Coconut ice cream recipe, harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, harry potter, coconut ice