Liquid Luck Potion: Otherwise known as Felix Felicis made famous in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. This “potion” is sweet, tart, and delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup water
- 8 lemons (it will end up being around 1 cup of lemon juice)
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 3 cups water to then mix in
- 1 potion container!
- You are going to juice your lemons and collect it in a bowl. Make sure to strain it so no seeds or anything else you don’t want in the drink get through.
- Put a pot on the stove. Place the 1 cup of water and sugar in the pot. Stir on high heat until it completely dissolves and it becomes clear.
- Place the lemon juice and the simple syrup you just made into the pitcher you plan to use.
- Add 3 cups of water.
- ** I use 3 cups of water- if you want yours to be less tart then you can add more water.
- Place in the fridge
- Pour into your little potion holder and voila! Liquid luck complete.
Keywords: liquid luck, liquid luck potion, Harry Potter, Felix Felicis, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince