- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter (that translated to 3/4 cup butter)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (I used creamy)
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Gluten Free 1:1 Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Power
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a microwave or a pot on the stove, mix together your butter and peanut butter. Melt them. If you do this in the microwave, do it in 30 second increments.
- Mix the peanut butter and butter with brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the flour and baking powder and stir!
- Transfer your mixture to the fridge for 5 – 10 minutes until it has had time to cool off. You want the dough to not be warm the touch.
- Spread the dough in your baking dish and bake for 25 minutes. Make sure it is set in the center. Insert a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool and then eat up!