Salvadorian Breakfast Cakes
- Yield: 12 Cakes 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Rice Flour
- 4 TBSP Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt (I use plain but you can use vanilla if you wish)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- Sesame Seeds (To top)
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream your butter and sugar in a standing mixer. Scrap the sides of your bowl to make sure everything mixes well.
- Add eggs one at a time until each is fully incorporated and mixture is smooth.
- Add your flour, cheese, yogurt, and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20-23 minutes. Until they look a nice light gold color on the top.
- Remove from oven and place muffin tins on wire racks, allow to cool a bit before removing. Serve immediately thereafter.